This project is supported and funded by the EU under the Lifelong Learning Programme banner and it enables training institutions to realise mobility projects with several partners from European countries.
1. Beading manual "Traditional EU jewelry from beads - from folk costume to the market": beading instruction with schemas and short ethnological background for 3 traditional beaded jewelry from HR, HU, RO, BG, history about production of Czech glass beads, suggestions for redesign and placement of traditional jewelry on the market.
2. BEADED SCHEMA HOW TO’S IN INKSCAPE - user manual: user manual with step-by step instruction how we can use INKSCAPE computer programme for creation of beading schemas. ads, suggestions for redesign and placement of traditional jewelry on the market.
3. Beader education curriculum: improved methodology for course "Traditional EU jewelry from beads", common in 5 partners countries, based on 90 h of theoretical and practical approach.
4. Set of learning outcomes for participants of training course and proposed system of valorisatin for knowledge gained during training course "Traditional EU jewelry from beads" - in connection with Beader education curriculum common in 5 partners countries, based on 90 h of theoretical and practical approach.
5. Proposaal for improving NQF: guideline related to the proposal for the improvement of the registers of qualifications and/or professions with the new one “traditional beaded jewelry maker”
6. Multimedia materials - posters, leaflet, promotional short documentary film
Summary of the Project
The BEADED jEUwelry project collects the experiences and best practices in folk jewelry beading education with involving 6 partner institutions from the South East Europe.
The aim of the project is providing best practice and model approaches which can form a link between craft production, cultural heritage and economical growth.
The project is targeted to develop the methodology of folk jewelry beading in the fields of vocational education using IT-technology (90 h theory and practice, manual of patterns and schema with IT designer programme).
During 6 international meetings and local pilot trainings in each partner country the common methodology (with country-specific modules) will be worked out and improved.
Parallel with development of curriculum the jEUwelry project focuses on the shaping of qualification system in the area of folk art products. The travel exhibitions of folk beaded jewelry, the final fashion show "Tradition meets modern in beaded jewelry" and web portal with e-shop supplement the third most important aim of the project, the system of selling folk based beaded jewelry.
All planned process will be followed by evaluations and results will be published through the web portal of the project and partner organizations. Official proposal for improving NQF and national registers of professions with new profession: "traditional jewelry beader" with supporting education, will be given by each partner in its country.